Temos is an innovative global leader in delivering international best clinical and patient experience practices to hospitals and clinics around the world through its accreditation and certification programs. Its comprehensive standards, simple-to-use online tools, tailored programs for specialty clinics, and affordable prices, set the stage for Temos to work collaboratively with clients to achieve the highest possible standards in healthcare for patients, hospitals, and clinics worldwide.
For the past ten years, valued partners including governments, insurance companies, Embassies and Consulates, non-governmental organizations, and perhaps most of all, its accredited hospitals and clinics rely on Temos to objectively assess and validate clinical and nonclinical services. Its seal represents the high levels of quality, transparency, ethics, and professionalism.
Temos, led by its CEO, Dr. Claudia Mika, has an impressive record of innovations including being the first accreditation organization to:
- Offer healthcare clinical accreditation combined with patient management for domestic and international patients
- Develop a “Certificate of Compliance: COVID-19 Safe” program and offer the standards free of charge
- Create simple yet comprehensive online tools as part of the accreditation process so that hiring external consultants is not necessary
- Offers access to its team of experts as part of the accreditation & certification processes – at no extra cost
- Create specialized accreditation programs for dental organizations, eye clinics, rehabilitation, reproductive care clinics, and pharmacies.
- To achieve with ISQua/IEEA accredited standards in Germany.
- Produce ISQua/IEEA accredited standards for international patients.
- Design ISQua/IEEA programs for dental practices, clinics, and hospitals.
- Create standards for telemedicine.
- Require crisis management plans for accreditation & certification
- Offer a dedicated chapter for “sustainability in healthcare”.
- Provide a dedicated chapter for “patient blood management”.
- Develop a dedicated chapter for “legal aspects in international patient management”.
- First and only healthcare accreditation organization with an exclusive partnership with the Diplomatic Council and “DC preferred partner” certification.
- Offer a Certification program for medical travel coordinators/facilitators.
- Have a CEO, Dr. Claudia Mika, the first and only woman awarded the “Dr. Sanjiv Malik Lifetime Award” for her achievements for the medical travel industry.
Temos accreditation consistently exceeds the requirements of national programs which is why hospitals and clinics choose Temos to demonstrate their commitment to excellence, patient safety, risk management, effective overall systems & processes plus a superior patient experience.
Have questions or would you like to learn more about Temos? Contact Elizabeth Ziemba, Regional Office Director for the US, Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America, at email@example.com or call/WhatsApp +1 857 366 1315.