World-class accreditation standards exceeding expectations
Medical Tourism Training is proud to be the exclusive representative for Temos International Healthcare Accreditation (Temos) for the region comprised of the United States, Mexico and Central America, South America, and the Caribbean. As one of 12 regional offices, our dedicated team strives to meet the specific needs of the clients and countries we serve.
Temos offers the widest variety available of accreditation programs for hospitals and clinics, tailored to the needs of general and specialized services. These programs, many of which are ISQua/IEEA accredited, are based on international best practices combined with practical experience and cultural competency to strengthen clinical and nonclinical services. Temos accreditation standards as well as its reputation for innovation enables providers to:
- Increase revenue
- Grow patient loyalty
- Improve care management
- Reduce costs & increase efficiency
- Enhance patient experience
- Build market differentiation
- Access third party networks
Temos offers accreditation programs to meet the needs of domestic and/or international patients. Developed for healthcare providers that want to exceed national standards, Temos accreditation programs include:
- Hospitals – ISQua/IEEA accredited
- Primary care/day surgery clinics and hospitals – ISQua/IEEA accredited
- Dental practices, clinics, and hospitals – ISQua/IEEA accredited
- Rehabilitation clinics and hospitals
- Reproductive Care/IVF centers
- Eye care practices, clinics, and hospitals
- Community pharmacy services
Temos also offers two certification programs. One program is for facilitators/medical travel coordinators and the second is the first of its kind, “Certificate of Compliance: COVID-19 Safe program.
To download brochures describing Temos’ programs, click here.