In order to better understand the rapidly growing world of medical tourism, begin with the “Introduction to Medical Tourism” course. With a solid understanding of these basic concepts, you will have important fundamental knowledge about the who, what, when, where and why of medical tourism.
This course is designed for individuals who want to learn the basics of the medical tourism sector including:
- Medical travel facilitators
- International care coordinators
- Medical professionals
- Support staff in hospitals, clinics, private medical and dental offices, spas
- Travel agents
- Hospitality professionals
- Prospective or current medical tourism clients
- Anyone who is curious about the medical tourism industry
The course requires access to the Internet and basic computer skills to navigate the coursework.