Governments are attracted to the international medical travel sector for the potential benefits that such an investment may produce. Before tax dollars are spent on the medical tourism sector, many questions need to be asked and answered correctly:
- Is an investment of public funds in medical tourism reasonable and wise?
- How much money should be invested and how should it be spent?
- What is the role of government in growing the private sector?
- How can public hospitals and health services be protected for the general population?
- Should medical tourism be the sole domain of the private sector?
Governments around the world have answered these questions in a variety of ways. Those answers have led to a few successes but many more disappointments as precious funds were spent without any benefits. When those disappointments result in the unwise expenditure of tax payer monies, the consequences for governments and the people they serve can be severe. We can help guide the decision making process to calculate and achieve your desired goals.
Our experienced teams of experts in the fields of health, hospitals, human resources and hospitality can set the course that is right for your country, region, city, or area to:
- Research and problem solve
- Create strategies and develop tactics
- Develop clusters and cooperative partnerships
- Work across sectors
- Balance cooperation and competition
- Educate and train
- And more
Put our team to work for you. Click on the links below to read the case studies about some of our government projects that have included:
- A national resource assessment and economic development plan for the Philippines
- A national medical tourism marketing plan for Colombia
- A market research project for the government of Poland
- A public relations campaign for Korea (KHIDI)
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you succeed in the world of international medical travel.